Joint Venture Accountant
The successful candidate should possess a minimum ten years experience in oil and gas joint venture accounting or joint venture auditing and have experience working with various oil & gas industry agreements. A recognized accounting designation is required.
The ability to mentor peers and work in a team environment are required skills. The position’s scope of responsibilities includes, but is not limited to
• Creation of New Monthly Reports to Enhance JVA Control Points
• Assessing, Assigning and Follow-up for JVA Master Data Updates on Land & Joint Venture Notices
• Identifying Process Improvement Opportunities Through Root Cause Analysis
• Preparation of Monthly JVA Credit Report & Associated Follow-up
• Resolution of Large, Unresolved Queries & Disputes
• JVA Vacation Coverage & Relief as required
• Working knowledge of Qbyte FM / Outlook, MS Excel, CS Explorer, AFE Navigator, JIBLINK.
• A strong understanding of Joint Venture Agreements
• Highly organized and detail-orientated
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.