Senior Accounts Payable Administrator
This position will deal with the life cycle of all invoices working within the A/P team, communicating with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate reconciliation within the timeframes given, expense report verification/processing, document control and follow up of outstanding issues. An evolving position, attention to detail/accountabilities are key. A minimum of three years of SAP experience is required for this position.
• Ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in the processing of vouchers, employee expenses, leases
• Verification of coding both G/L and cost centre and appropriate DOA approver sign off
• Prepare regular payment proposals with supporting documentation for vendor/employee payments
• Monitor distribution of payments to vendors/employees.
• Ensure critical vendor payments made by due date to avoid late payment/interest charges
• Reconcile and analyze supplier accounts
• Liaison with, and be a resource to, both internal and external stakeholders
• Assisting with audits and responding to queries
• Adherence of internal controls/SOX Compliance
• Support ongoing maintenance of vendor master data
• Ensure document control processes are strictly followed
• Strong understanding and appreciation of deadlines and commitment to schedules
• Mentor and assist all junior A/P staff