JV Operated Contractor - 6 month term - oil and gas
Responsible for analysis and correction of JV partner disputes and queries.
• Review, analyze and reconcile historical acquisitions, ensuring all revenues are collected.
• Review, analyze and correct operating and capital expense allocations.
• Interpret joint venture agreements to verify partner queries.
• Correct and/or negotiate with the partner’s on disputed charges.
• Prepare journal entries/reversals as required.
You are a reliable hard working individual who has the ability to negotiate with both internal and external partners.
Other qualifications include:
Self-motivated individual with superior ability to self-manage and meet project deadlines.
Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills in A & D accounting and cost centre allocations.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Superior communication skills.